Facebook Twitter Linked In
Los Angeles Divorce PaperWork Attorney 877.362.3176
Los Angeles Divorce PaperWork Lawyer Firm Overview Attorney Profiles Contact Us
Learn more about the legal implications of established paternity The firm can help you seek to have a court order modified Learn more about the impact of a prenuptial agreement on divorce
Areas of Practice Divorce Paper Work
Agreements - Pre Nups/Post Nups
Change a Court Order
Child Support Documents
Divorce Documents
Ex Parte Documents
Marital Settlement Agreement
Paternity Documents
Post Judgment Motions
Restraining Orders

California Family Law Document Preparation Service

Lawyers Handling Post Judgment Motions

The situations affecting families are ever-changing, and in the practice of family law it is often necessary to accommodate these changes by applying for post judgment motions. In certain cases, it may be possible to modify the original terms of agreements like child custody, child support, spousal support/alimony, or visitation. If your economic circumstances have significantly changed, affecting your ability to pay child support, or if a promotion at work is making it difficult for you to accommodate your current visitation arrangement, you should speak with an attorney about the possibility of a post judgment motion.

Whether you have a experienced a change in employment status, or have suffered serious injury or illness, you should look to an attorney from Claery & Hammond, LLP to assist you in filing a post judgment motion to modify the terms of your original agreement. An experienced and skilled California family lawyer will help you through every step of the process of modifying an existing agreement, judgment, or order. Negotiating changes to an existing property settlement agreement is not easy, especially for someone with no legal training, so you must let one of our effective attorneys take control of the situation.

California Post Judgment Modifications Attorneys

If you have experienced a drastic change in your circumstances, there is no reason why your agreement or judgment cannot be changed accordingly. California law takes into consideration that people’s positions can change over time, and luckily with the help of a attorney, you can take the proper measures to make your original agreement or judgment accommodate your current situation.

If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about post judgment motions and how they can work for you, contact a California Family Lawyer at Claery & Hammond, LLP to discuss your situation!

Send Us An Email
BBB. Accredited Business
Facebook Twitter Linked In